The main toolbar is where you can perform certain actions within QSmap.
- This button toggles the visibility of the main left-side drawer.
- Shows the range slider for the marker accuracy.
- Centers the map on your location.
- The home button places a marker at your set home location. The marker can be dragged to a more accurate location after it’s been set.
- The work button places a marker at your set work location. The marker can be dragged to a more accurate location after it’s been set.
- Performs your default search.
- When a drawn shape is selected, this button deletes the shape. One can also delete the shape by pressing the delete key on the keyboard.
- When more than one shape is on the map, this button deletes all the shapes.
- Shows the marker list.
- Performs a CSV export of the found records.
- Press this button to create a static group in NetSuite.